Wednesday 17 February 2016

I AM TO TELL HER


Don't expect me to be like rest
I don't know how to express
Texting, calling, holding hands
I don't know these yet

Blind is love they say
Decisions foolish you make
Think before you fall in
Then don't regret

I know why I am in Love
I can't be without it now
Being blind may be right
But not started on first sight

Moment you walked in my life
Changes expected was no less
You are so good
Made me realize I am such a mess

You mask my Flaws
You make me complete
Being with you Forever
I always dream of it

Care about you
I do too much
Smile on you always
My Expectation is such

Look at me
Just waiting for you to come to me
I just want to get, lost in your eyes
But why we avoid every time we meet

Could it be because
You too get, lost
In thoughts and feel of
You and me

About all these I keep Thinking
Don't know how you feel
Can't risk our friendship
Just to live my dream

Oh God! Let worse not be the case
Mutual let the feeling be
I am to tell her
Whatever the Consequences be.


Share/Bookmark
Categories: ,

4 comments: