Wednesday 17 August 2016

TEAR OF SORROW



Shame comes from Awareness
Unfortunately so does Knowledge
Why is it such a mess
Knowing just creates a wedge

Alone in my head,
I'm feeling so low,
No one can understand,
No one can know.


Here I am
Just stumbling down the street
The rain's pouring down
And I'm staring at my feet


But splashing on my feet it is
My tears and not the rain
They're  salty and bloodstained
From my agonizing pain

Deep down inside,
I know it's my fault,
So I'm just going to lock it,
Away in my vault

But when I think about the way things are
The tears roll down my face
If only I could turn back time
I would've never ended up in this state

Tired of this I am
Because nothing changes
Same routines
And same cries

These are not just my words
Tear of sorrow they are
Stop it if someone could
If there be someone who care


Share/Bookmark
Categories: , ,

2 comments:

  1. Heart touching poem!well scribbled. Keep going

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bro.
      Until you people keep reading we will keep scribbling. :)

      Delete